1. Childline-1098 Sub Centre: Kudligi in Ballari-District, Karnataka
SNEHA is the Childline-1098 Partner since 2012 with Sub Centre Kudligi Project covering 223 villages spread in 33 grama panchayaths in Kudligi Taluk. Activities carried out by SNEHA-Childline-1098 Sub Center are:
- Community Awareness Programs are organised on child rights, child protection systems and Childline-1098 service in the form of poster show, public speaking and jatha program.
- School Awareness Programs are organised on child rights, child protection systems and Childline-1098 service in the form of poster shows.
- Children reached by Childline Project are :
- Child Labour
- School Dropouts
- Missed Children
- Child Marriage
- Sexual Abuse/Exploitation
- Education related
- Run away children
2. ‘Namma Shale Andolana‘-Community Mobilisation for Enrolment, Retention and Quality Education for 3-18 Years Children in Anganawadi Centres and Government Schools.
Project covers 165 villages spread in 33 Grama Panchayaths in Jagalur Taluk in Davangere district. Project is supported by India Literacy Project. Project is implemented with cooperation from the Department of Education and Department for Women and Child Development, Jagalur block. Project Activities are:
- Beautification and improvement of Play and Learning in Anganawadi Centers
- Training for Anganawadi teachers on Preparation of Play and Learning Materials by local materials
- Orientations for Bala Vikasa Samithi Members(Anganawadi Level Monitoring and Support Committee)
- Orientations for School Development and Monitoring Committees
- Enrollment Motivation Camps